Awesome123151Awesome123151

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Impossible Quiz Fan Made Impossible Quiz Fan Made

UGHHHHHHHHHH. NO. This isn't the 'Impossible Quiz' but instead the 'Extremely Easy Not Impossible At All With No Thought Put Into The Questions What So Ever With A Shitty And Teeth Gratingly Annoying .Midi Sound File And A Low Amount Of Questions With The Exact Same Answers All The Way Through With No Fun At All Quiz' Or for short, EENIAAWNTPITQWSEWASATGAMSFAALAOQWTESAATWTWNFAAQ.

Celebrity Face Morph Celebrity Face Morph

Quite fun!

Notebook Mayhem! Notebook Mayhem!

Needs more effort, but good try none the less. romdtb, the game is supposed to look like this and I'm pretty sure you're the ten year old since you can't spell properly.

sebastian4ester responds:

Thanks for the response!

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

This is great, but I thought that SSCV4 was better. I still like this one, but it feels watered down compared to SSCV4. 3.5 out of 5

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

You must of spent a whole lot of time on those f@$£ing achivements.

60s Burger Run 60s Burger Run

I must say,this is an okay game.
The only bother for me is the controls. Why not Up,Down,Left and Right?

FrankenSplit FrankenSplit

Wow. I didn't know that two monsters and a button would work so well. Sometimes I even thought I was playing a puzzle game instead of a platformer! No,seriously,some levels I scratched my head because I didn't know what to do,especially level 11,that one's a hard f#@$&%! But still,wow. I have high hopes for FrankenSplit 2. Anyway,grrrrrrrrrreat game. (See what I did there?)

whileworking responds:

Hehe thanks :) - And I agree, it's indeed rather a kind of timing/puzzle game!

Luigi's Game (v.1.2b) Luigi's Game (v.1.2b)

Dear bezurkerness, so you didn't know you were supposed to walk off the side,but you did it in the first level of the game. You dumbass. See that ? block there? Yeah,you know,which most mario players HIT? Hit the damn ? block! Not walk off the side and be a 2 year old and scream and shout and cry just because you lost to an INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS TRAP. Plus,the graphics are AMAZING! So bezurkerness, next time,Hit the obvious!

SG Sonic Scene Creator 1 SG Sonic Scene Creator 1

Good,but could of used more of robotnik's mobiles. (like the one he had in doomsday zone and so on)

UberSonicSceneCreator2 UberSonicSceneCreator2

Very good indeed.

And why does everyone want Tails Doll? You know,the one that you guys call 'Creepy'?